Lets Fixed Your House

Category Archives: Electrician


Australian Electrician Requires ESTA USA Visa Waiver For Industry Expo

When traveling to the USA as a Australian Electrician for an industry event, there is some paperwork that must be undertaken before entering the country. This is particularly true for people coming from visa waver countries who want to stay in the country for under 90 days. People who are in this situation need to fill out the paperwork for an ESTA visa USA clearance, to ensure that they are eligible to enter the country under the waiver program. This is not a visa, but a program that verifies the eligibility of travelers.

To apply for USA Visa, you must come from one of the Visa Waiver countries, have an electronically enabled passport, and be wanting to stay for under 90 days. You can check if you passport is electronically enabled by checking the front of the passport; this includes Australia and New Zealand as they are part of VWP. Once you are sure that you meet all of these conditions you can move forward into the process.

To apply, you will need to know your basic information, such as your name, age, address, where you have traveled, and a few other things. You will be asked to fill out information about your past activities, your future activities, and where you were born. All of this information will be kept confidential, and will only be shared with customs and immigration as needed. When you arrive, all of the information provided for your ESTA will be available to the agents working at that time.

In order to attend an Electrician professional conference in USA, you will also need the information of your employer, or of your current school. This will need to include a contact phone number and an address, just to ensure that you are planning to come back to your country. This information can be for your direct supervisor, your HR office, or for the company at large.

You will need to verify that you are traveling for business or pleasure, not for work or school. If you are planning to undertake a class that is under 90 days in length, you will need to discuss with your school what your visa options are going to be.

You cannot apply for an ESTA is you are already holding a visa or green card of any kind for the USA. You will either need to let them expire or apply for them to be terminated. This may lead to a stand-down time between your last visit to the USA and the issuance of your ESTA.

You can apply in advance, and it is recommended to do so. The ESTA is valid for quite some time, but may take up to three weeks to process. Normally it is complete within 24 hours, but if you think there is any chance there will be a problem you should apply much earlier.

Finally, you will need to ensure that you have a way to pay the online fee for applying, and that you are going to travel for the Electrician-industry event before the ESTA visa USA Application validity period runs out. If you cannot pay to finalize the process as an Australian Electrician or you do not travel before the ESTA validity runs out, you will need to apply again.